- Quality 21 steel tube with 2mm wall thickness.
- Less is often more. We didn’t try to cover the whole entire bike with crash bars that look like a cobweb. KTM 390 Adventure models have just a few tough mounting points, thus it makes more sense to create one solid and compact set of crash bars that stay close to the few mounting points instead of being far spread out that results in an overly flexible and “soft” structure.
- Powder coated – combined with sandblasting it’s a killer combination to protect your product’s surface. No frills and tough just like your 390 Adventure!
- Lightweight: 2kg
- Protects crucial areas of the engine – oil pan, engine case and exhaust header! That’s a long list of very expensive parts to expose to any sort of damage.
- True off-road and adventure shape – What does that even mean?? It means we have experience in building top-notch skid plates. We avoid designing skid plates that are shaped like boxes, have sharp edges and corners and will guaranteed to restrict your rides off road. We design and build skid plates that you will only benefit from while riding on rough terrain.
- 4mm thick laser cut aluminum – Nothing is ever an overkill on an adventure bike, hence we choose to build our bash plates from this tough and thick, yet lightweight material.
- Tough mounting hardware – No cutting corners here (either)! Precision laser cut pieces for perfect fitment using 4mm thick metal mounts. These parts absorb a lot of impacts from riding through (off-road) hell, rather than your bikes chassis or engine that are worth thousands of dollars.
- Powder coated – combined with sandblasting it’s a killer combination to protect your product’s surface. No frills and tough just like your bike!